Competition Terms and Conditions
The National Space Centre runs competitions on this website and through the official social media channels. These terms and conditions are in reference to all competitions run by the National Space Centre.
and upgrade to FREE annual pass
Competition Terms and Conditions
Any competitions run by third party companies/groups are not restricted by these terms and conditions and the National Space Centre will not enter into any communication regarding these prizes.
- No alternative or cash prize will be offered for any competition.
- All prizes have NO cash value.
- Prizes cannot be sold and are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated all winners will be selected at random using www.random.org
- Winners will be notified on the competition pages. It is the responsibility of the winner to claim the prize.
- A Family pass constitutes a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
- Prize must be taken prior, or on, the date stated on the competition.
- Prize cannot be used on Premium Events unless otherwise stated.
- Transport and accommodation are not offered as part of any prize package.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The National Space Centre (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier.
- The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- The National Space Centre is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with any competition.
- The National Space Centre reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise.
- The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The National Space Centre reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The National Space Centre shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw.
- The National Space Centre’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.