Men in Black director Barry Sonnenfeld reunites with Will Smith in this effects-loaded, shoot-from-the-lip, steampunk western.
Captain James T. West (Will Smith) teams with Inventor Artemus Gordon (Kevin Kline) on a daring assignment: stop Dr. Arliss Loveless (Kenneth Branagh) and his evil plot of a Disunited States of America.
Come and see all manner of geared-up, 1860s gadgets; from belt-buckle derringers to surprise-packed billiard balls and a walking eight-story, steam-and-steel tarantula!
Join us for an early evening, wild-west-style NERF shoot out in our galleries*
Celebrate with an anniversary screening of Wild Wild West in the planetarium.
Participate in exclusive Wild West Gaming tables, courtesy of The Ministry of Steampunk.
Boosters café/bar will be serving a selection of hot dogs, nachos, sandwiches, snacks, popcorn, soft and hot drinks, as well as alcoholic beverages from 18:30.
18:30 – Doors open (bar and café open)
19:00 – NERF Shoot Out in the galleries
20:00 – Screening starts
21:45 – Gaming tables open
23:00 – Bar/building closed
* Please bring your own non-powered NERF guns to participate. Goggles, or eye protection, are also required.
– Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event
12 – BFI classification for action violence and moderate sexual references.
– What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are 400 free car parking spaces available on site. We are happy to call taxis for people and there is a bus stop to the 54 route within a few minutes walk of the Centre.
– What can/can’t I bring to the event?
Food and drink will not be allowed to be brought onto the premises.
– Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The National Space Centre – 0116 261 0261. This phone line is open Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
– Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, tickets are non transferable or refundable.
– Can I update my registration information?
No, once a ticket is purchased no changes can be made.
– Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Either a printed ticket, or a ticket on your phone or tablet (we like the non-printing option, it is better for the planet).
– What is the refund policy?
All tickets are non-refundable.
Image credits: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.