Facilities and Access
At the National Space Centre, we are dedicated to making sure you have the perfect day out.
As well as our fantastic galleries and attractions, we have accessible facilities and helpful staff who are always on hand to help or advise you during your visit.
We have over 400 spaces in our car park, including 23 enhanced accessibility spaces, all charged at £3 pay and display for the whole day.
Our experts in the galleries, look out for members of Space Crew if you have any questions or need assistance.
Male, female and disabled toilets are situated throughout the centre.
We have a Changing Places facility behind the LIVE Space gallery.
Facilities for changing baby are situated next to the Cargo Bay shop.
A first aid trained member of staff is always on duty.
Our security team and Space Crew are here to help if you find you have lost anything during your day out.
The National Space Centre allows access for all and is accessible to people in wheelchairs or with mobility issues, and other special needs. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this website, you can contact us for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabled parking spaces available (parking charges apply)
- The Sir Patrick Moore Planetarium has spaces for up to 6 wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs are available on loan to visitors free of charge (subject to availability)
- Large print information is available upon request
- Assistance dogs are welcome
- Touch tours are available with prior booking
- An induction loop is fitted in the Sir Patrick Moore Planetarium
- Most audio exhibits are subtitled
- Seating is available throughout the galleries
For full details about accessing the National Space Centre and the ways in which we can accommodate specific needs, please download our Access Statement.